Terms and Conditions: Saveonbrands.com.au (THE ‘WEBSITE’) IS AN ONLINE SERVICE OWNED AND OPERATED BY SAVE ON BRANDS PTY LTD (ABN: 47 128 776 223) OF LEVEL 6, 72 PITT STREET SYDNEY 2000. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE. BY VISITING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR VISIT TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR PURCHASE OF GOODS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
A. CONDITIONS GOVERNING USE OF WEBSITE
1. USER AGREEMENT If you do not agree with any of the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “agreement”), you must not use the Website. Your use of the Website is governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
2. AMENDMENTS TO TERMS & CONDITIONS SAVE ON BRANDS PTY LTD (“SaveonBrands”) may make changes to this agreement from time to time at our sole discretion. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by such changes. We are not obliged to notify you personally of any changes and such changes will apply when posted on the Website in respect of all orders submitted after such posting. You should check our published agreement and policies from time to time to acquaint yourself with the current version.
3. ACCOUNTS 3.1 In order to have access to products and the ability to purchase products via Saveonbrands.com.au you must first create a registered account on the Website (‘Account’). Creating an Account will enable you to: (a) receive information and email communications from SaveonBrands relating to products; (b) make an order to purchase a product; (c) change your preferences, including with respect to your preferred e-mail address, geographic location, credit card details and passwords; (d) view, otherwise receive and print receipts of products you have purchased; and (e) view past products you have purchased. 3.2 When registering an Account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and to keep this information up-to-date. 3.3 SaveonBrands reserves the right to refuse registration of an Account (or to close an existing Account) where we have reasonable grounds to believe: (a) you have opened, or are attempting to open, an Account in a fraudulent or illegal manner; (b) you have breached these Terms & Conditions of Use; (c) refusal of registration of an Account or the closure of an existing Account to be necessary to comply with any requirements of the law; or (d) you have an existing Account. 3.4 You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your Account and for keeping your Account log-in and password secure and SaveonBrands will have no liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising from any misuse of your log-in or password by you or in other person.
4. UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE WEBSITE 4.1 You agree to use this Website only for purposes that are permitted by: (a) these Terms & Conditions of Use; and (b) any applicable laws or regulations. 4.2 You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks that host the Website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website. 4.3 You agree not to use, reproduce, make available, communicate to the public, distribute or commercialise any content that is published on the Website or within any email correspondence that you receive from SaveonBrands (‘Content’) except as permitted by these Terms & Conditions of Use, by law or with the prior written consent of SaveonBrands 4.4 Any fraudulent, illegal or unauthorised use of the Website shall constitute a violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use. You understand and agree that SaveonBrands may refer any suspected fraudulent or illegal activity to relevant law enforcement authorities.
5. WEBSITE INFORMATION 5.1 Any information that is published on the Website about particular goods and services is based on material supplied to SaveonBrands by Merchants and other third parties and SaveonBrands cannot warrant and does not represent that information supplied by Merchants or other third parties is accurate or correct. You agree that SaveonBrands will not be held liable for the publication on the Website of any inaccuracies or errors in information relating to goods and services that it has received from Merchants and other third parties. 5.2 You agree that you are responsible for: (a) making your own enquiries to verify information that is published on the Website about particular goods and services; and (b) assessing the suitability of goods and services prior to you placing an order for a Product for a Deal relating to those goods or services.
B. USER AGREEMENT GOVERNING PURCHASES OF SAVEONBRANDS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
1 LEGAL CAPACITY By making an on-line purchase you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you: Are over eighteen (18) years of age, and Are entering into a legal contract with Saveonbrands. Should we suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation for such loss or damage from the minor’s parents or guardians who caused or permitted the order to be placed.
2. PLACING ORDERS Products and services displayed on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell. Such display is an invitation to treat only. Orders placed by you are your offers to purchase particular products or services under these terms and conditions at the price specified (including delivery and other charges). We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price or description, or an error in your order. In the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received. You may cancel your order only if we have not started processing it. A cancellation and re-stocking fee of 20% of the payment, or $25 (whichever is lower) applies. Please contact us through the Help Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PRICE The prices of products and services, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices are current at time of display but are subject to change, although no change will apply to an accepted order.
4. PAYMENT Payment section of the website for payment options. If your payment is not received or is declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot hold any product against your order.
5. SUPPLY Supply of product Subject to this agreement, we will supply to you the products or services shown on your order confirmation. You understand that we will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for dispatch and delivery, however many factors can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met. Please read the Delivery section of the website for delivery options and details and pricing. We do not allow personal pick up.
Save on Brand's endeavours to deliver the exact order as confirmed on the customer receipt. However, Save on Brand's acknowledges that at times products are missed and therefore not packed into orders; that incorrect product's are sometimes mistakenly packed by warehouse staff; that order's may be lost in transit by a third party freight company; that order's may go missing upon delivery for reasons unknown. Should any of the aforementioned scenarios happen, SaveonBrands will ONLY refund the missing products, or order, to their
exact amount. Save on Brand's WILL NOT re-send the missing items/order.
Further, if no instructions are left on orders and Save on Brands and their nominated delivery companies deliver an order, if it is stolen or mislaid in any way, it is not the responsibility of Save on Brands but rather the responsibility of the customer. Please choose your items carefully as NO RETURNS or REFUNDS are offered at Save on Brands.
5.1 AUTHORITY TO LEAVE Saveonbrands offers a customer the option to elect to have their package left at a desired location by a freight company, without a signature being required. Saveonbrands does not recommend this option, however notes that it is often more convenient for customers to have this available choice. If a customer provides authority to leave their order without a signature, the customer acknowledges and accepts that Saveonbrands is no longer liable for any damage, theft, or unforeseen issues that occur to the package.
5a. Delivery costs are as follows:
“Deliveries and Freight Charges”
Australia is a huge country and unfortunately it is cost prohibitive to deliver to some regions in all states. Therefore our freight costs reflect accurately the cost to get the parcels to your door. Different locations will incur different freight costs, please type your postcode into the freight calculator at any point in time to see the cost of shipping to your area.
Saveonbrands applies a FLAT RATE shipping cost per region. This means that a customer will only ever pay ONE shipping fee for any size order.
Metro Rates Sydney Melbourne Brisbane:
We offer FLAT RATE SHIPPING to these major metro areas.
For areas outside of those listed above, cost is dependent on your location. Please note our site has a shipping calculator to assist you. Your final shipping cost will be displayed in your checkout page before you proceed to payment.
We deliver every day the courier service is operating. As couriers do not work on public holidays, please be prepared for delays, particularly around Christmas, New Year and Easter.
Save on Brands reserves the right to use multiple freight carriers to send out orders. Save on Brands will choose with absolute discretion which freight courier to employ for orders.
Save on Brands provides a flat rate shipping cost to specified areas. Areas that fall into specified zones will incur a specified cost. This will vary between metro and rural areas, and from state to state.
We also do not deliver to Northern Territory and Tasmania, Some areas in South Australia and Western Australia but are negotiating with freight forwarders to resolve this.
Delivery takes between 10 – 14 Business days. You understand that we will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for dispatch and delivery, however many factors can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met. Please read the Delivery section of the Website for delivery options and details.
6. Change of mind returns / Store credit: Your satisfaction is our number one priority. However, please choose carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
7. Statutory Conditions and Warranty / Refunds The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) may apply to your purchase, in which case, certain statutory conditions, guarantees and/or warranties which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified will be implied. These are in addition to any voluntary warranties offered by the manufacturer. You may obtain details of these guarantees and/or warranties and your rights by visiting the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission at www.acc.gov.au For claims that cannot by law be excluded or restricted, the liability of SaveonBrands will (at SaveonBrands’ option and to the extent permitted by law) be limited to: (a) in the case of goods: (i) repairing or replacing those goods; or (ii)paying the cost of having those goods repaired or replaced; and (b) in the case of services: (i)resupplying those or equivalent services; or (ii)paying the cost of having those services resupplied. PLEASE NOTE: Products damaged in transit must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt so that we may make a claim under our transit insurance and advise whether we will either replace or refund the damaged products.
C. GENERAL TERMS 1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to exclude or modify any warranties or consumer guarantees that cannot be lawfully excluded or modified, or restrict the application of any laws that cannot be lawfully restricted. However to the fullest permissible extent, SaveonBrands excludes all implied warranties and guarantees, including without limitation, warranties or guarantees that the goods you purchase shall be of merchantable or acceptable quality, or that they will comply with their description or that they shall be fit for purpose. SaveonBrands, its Related Bodies Corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001) (“Affiliates”), and their respective employees, officers, agents and contractors are not liable to you or anyone else (including, without limitation in negligence or tort, or for breach of contract or of any statute or regulation) for any direct or indirect loss or damage you may incur or suffer (including, without limitation, any form of consequential loss such as, for example, any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, pure economic loss and any increased operating cost), however such loss or damage may be caused or arise from your use of the Website or your purchase of any goods through the Website, including without limitation, any loss or damage arising from: (a)any disruptions to this Website; or (b)any interference with or damage to your computer systems.
2. INDEMNITY As is precluded by law, you agree that you will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, SaveonBrands and its Affiliates and their respective employees, officers, agents and contractors from and against any loss (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) and/or liability incurred or suffered by you or by SaveonBrands or any third party, arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or SaveonBrands, or by you against SaveonBrands, where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your use of the Website or purchase of any goods through the Website, including without limitation, any loss or damage arising from: (a)any disruptions to this Website; or (b)any interference with or damage to your computer systems.
3. Intellectual property SaveonBrands reserves all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in this agreement gives you a right to use any of our or any third party’s marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features. You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website. As cannot be precluded by law, you may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website. If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content, or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products or services.
4. Waiver and Estoppel If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or an estoppel of our exercise of our rights in or arising from this agreement. Any waiver of any provision under this agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
6. OUR RELATIONSHIP: Nothing in these Terms & Conditions creates a partnership, employment relationship or agency relationship between you and SaveonBrands.
7. DELAYS SaveonBrands will not be liable for any delay in fulfilling its obligations under these Terms & Conditions, including any delay in dealing with your order and/or delivering your ordered goods, if such delay is due to any cause, event or circumstance outside of SaveonBrands’ control.
8. UNENFORCEABLE TERMS You agree that if any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held in any jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable, you will join with SaveonBrands to apply that the provision be, if possible, amended or read down so that it is enforceable and, if this is not possible, then the provision is to be severed and the remainder of these Terms & Conditions are to remain in full force and effect.
9. LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms & Conditions and performance thereof are governed by the laws applicable in New South Wales Australia, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any issue or matter arising from these Terms and Conditions and the performance thereof
10. SHIPPING: By agreeing to Saveonbrands Terms & Conditions you have agreed that you have read and understood the shipping costs and time frames, which are listed in the ‘About Us’ tab on www.saveonbrands.com.au.
11. Competition: - During specified times, by entering the landing page competition, you agree to be placed in a competition, for a free order to the same value as the last you placed. This competition will be run and one winner randomly chosen and announced once a month for the duration of the competition. Decisions on winners will be final with no correspondence entered into. The prize is not transferable to another person and cannot be taken as cash. WE WILL NOTIFY WINNERS VIA EMAIL, AND YOU HAVE 1 MONTH TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE BEFORE IT EXPIRES. SAVE ON BRANDS RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE COMPETITION RULES, AND TO CLOSE THE COMPETITION, WITHOUT NOTIFYING CUSTOMERS.
Ajax 500ml Spray n Wipe multi purpose Lavender & Citrus.
In ‘96, we reinvented the T-shirt for football players. Soon the coaches were asking us to bring that innovation to the sidelines.
Limit per customer: 3
Availability: Item is in stock
Shop at SaveOn Brands
Don’t have an account? Create one easily now
Shop at SaveOn Brands
Don’t have an account? Create one easily now
All products have a different shipping value based on the space they take up in 1 carton.
You can add items to the shipping value of 70 . In some cases this may be less than 70 physical items as some products take up more space